1. Before using your PursaFusion, soak it in hot water (NOT boiling water) for 2 minutes and then rinse with tap water
2. Use one PursaFusion Stick for 1 Liter (34 oz.) water (4 sticks for 1 gallon of water)
3. For best results, drink activated water 30 minutes to 2 hours, or overnight after putting the PursaFusion in a bottle/container
• Small, white dissolved substances are rarely generated in the water. If you see any, they are just minerals, and there is nothing to be concerned about. Please replace the container with new, fresh water.
• Drink fresh activated water frequently.
• Do not use the PursaFusion stick in boiled water.
• Do not break open the mineral housing to make alternative uses for the minerals.
• Do not use detergent when you wash the PursaFusion.
• Replace the PursaFusion after one year of use.
WARNING: Please keep the PursaFusion Stick out of reach of infants and children.